WE’RE GROWING AND HIRING!
COME JOIN THE TEAM
Customer Service & Social Media Specialist
Freck Beauty, Los Angeles CA
Freck Beauty is a boutique cosmetic/skincare brand and home of the original faux freckle cosmetic. We empower consumers 18-35 to embrace their natural beauty through clean, vegan, cruelty free products. Freck Beauty is a quickly growing brand with a small (but growing) team of badasses with can-do attitudes. Reporting to the managing partners, this position wears a variety of hats, responsible for overseeing direct-to-consumer customer service and social media presence to ensure desired results are consistent with Freck’s overall strategy and mission. You’ll have to maintain control of the voice of the brand, so we expect you to be an experienced team member who can pivot between tasks efficiently. If you have excellent people skills, are a great writer and have exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITES
- **MUST have an exceptional ability to adapt to the CEO/ Freck’s written voice**
- MUST understand the attitude we are looking to outwardly express to the world
- Answer customer service questions, comments concerns via email, IG, facebook, txt and call
- Manage our influencer/ blogger outreach program, process their orders & follow up to make sure they always have product on hand
- Ability to identify the types of influencers we are seeking & speak with them appropriately
- Manage influencer affiliate payouts monthly via PayPal
- Keep organized records of all influencer/ customer service details
- Daily social media engagement for @freck
- Content calendar management with the CEO for IG, blog, podcast, Pinterest, etc.
- Communicate needs of CEO & COO and execute appropriately
- Manage returns/exchanges, address changes & refunds
- Be a self-starter to learning the brand from the CEO so that you can answer any questions consumers may have.
- Run errands when necessary
- Manage office supplies and reorder when necessary
- Organize inventory/break down boxes/keep Clear working environment
- Build, Lead and motivate team to advance employee engagement; be a part of our high-performing team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure desired results and consistency with overall strategy and mission.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the beauty industry and influencer space.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Oversee daily customer service and social media duties
- Coordinate with fulfilment assistant effectively
- Experience as a customer service AND social media specialist is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field a plus.
- Experience in FB/ IG ad creation & management is a plus
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills, this position has the possibility for growth into a management position for the right candidate
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Working knowledge of social media data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills is #1.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- $36k – $45k salary or DOE
- Stock options after 12 months
- Full time from our Atwater Village office
- 2 weeks Paid vacation, 40 hours paid sick leave
- Healthcare not provided
Los Angeles, CA (Required)
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume & why you think you’d be a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to put your favorite emoji in the subject line.