The holidays are just around the corner and...
The best part of the holidays is giving gifts, we all know it. I asked everyone in the office for their top 5 (for obvious reasons) and, like anyone else who has to come up with two blog posts a week, asked myself "is this content??". Are you shopping for a makeup expert (Karina), someone who will have a cow-print house by 2020 (Madison), or a sensitive skincare gentleman (Milcah)? We've got you covered. Peep our most coveted gifts this holiday season : )
xx Remi + Team Freck
1. Likely Makeup Falsies in "Blades" $17 | 2. Sunnies Face Fluffmatte in "Casual" $18 | 3. Louis Vuitton Cactus Garden Fragrance $250 | 4. Footed Vase by Blake Beaudette $92 | 5. Kosas Tinted Face Oil $42
"..And then there was Sunnies Face. Somehow overnight this cool Philippines beauty brand popped up on my IG and you better believe I smashed that follow button. 2 weeks later they launched "nude-ish", their new line of unique nudes that you've never quite seen before. I haven't tried Casual yet, but she's whispering in my ear with her sweet, creamy, fluffmatte voice. Can't wait to give her a whirl!"
1. Sol De Janeiro Bum Bum Carnaval Celebration Set $59 | 2. Levi's Ex-Boyfriend Trucker Jacket in color Indigo $98 | 3. Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer Concealer $48 | 4. StackedSkincare Dermaplanning Tool + Hyaluronic Serum set $75 | 5.
Tom Ford "Fucking Fabulous" Fragrance $200 / $335
"Welp, after 5+ years of use, i'm sad to say that my go-to denim jacket has finally been put to rest. Denim jackets offer a timeless, classic style and are a staple to your wardrobe...and not to mention, they're easy to match, durable and comfortable to wear. Living in Los Angeles, I have no need for a heavy jacket so a denim jacket is my usual go to for cool days/nights."
1. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum $49 / $73 | 2. Lykke Wulff Ranch Pant $228 / Jacket $275 set | 3. MAISON MARGIELA ’REPLICA’ By The Fireplace $28 / $126 | 4. By Far Este Pony Hair Boot in Cow Print $510 / Nicole Saldana Jay 3.0 loafer in Cow $424 | 5. Claropsyche Psyche's Box Palette $45
"I only have two words for this serum...IT WORKS. It has almost 5 stars for a reason. I've been using this serum for 5+ years (when I can afford it). The smaller $49 bottle is still a decent size, isn't a big hit, and lasts a while, but if I was gifted the large bottle I think I would actually fall into my grave (get my tombstone ready). A vitamin C serum that both brightens, fades scarring, and make your skin bounce back like a rubber ball?! count me in...PLUS the benefits of vitamin c without that weird fishy dog food smell?! double count me in. This is a holy grail for me. When I want to see major results I always reach for this, but I've just run out and reallyyyy need a new guy ;)"
1. Gold signet ring for my pinky $ ranges | 2. Le Labo Fragrance Rose 31 $82-$184 | 3. Vagabond Kinova Lace up Boots size 6.7/7 $124 | 4. Mount Lai Rose Quarts set $68 | 5. Colourpop Orange me Glad $10
"The Le Labo Rose 31 fragrance is my ride or die & I'm nearly out. Two things I find most important to the memory are scent and sound- they live in your memory forever and can bring you back in time. Even though I always have this on my vanity, there's something about receiving true-to-you-gifts that is so special."
1. Quip Starter Set in All-Black Metal Edition $101 | 2. Sensitive Aftershave Balm by Bulldog $9.99 | 3. Manly Gift Set by Heathmade $35 | 4. Smooth and Poreless 100% Mineral Matte Screen 0.5 oz. by Supergoop $18 | 5. Self-Cut System 2.0 Heaven Lights $149.95
"Heath is an 8-year-old entrepreneur who handcrafts beauty products with his mama. When I met this little man at a pop-up market, I knew I had to get one of these essential-oil infused, plant butter and oil based products. My skin is hella picky and sensitive. I had eczema rashes all over my body when I was a newborn, and not much has changed since then. Heathmade's lotion bars are luscious enough to keep my skin hydrated for the entire day without turning me into a greasy mess. I'm about to run out of my smoky-and-refined scented lotion bar, so you know I gotta recoup another before this upcoming winter makes my could-be ashy self cry."
—Milcah on Heathmade's Manly Gift Set
"Harry Potter Elder Wand Handbag, first of all because I'm a GEEK. I love collecting all the cute geeky shit that I've obsessed over since I was a little girl. This is not only fashionable its geeky and a great conversation starter. Last but Definitely not least it has the Elder Wand, which is the most powerful wand in the HP Universe, and I need that for when I conquer the world."
*Cover image via Who What Wear