WE'RE GROWING AND HIRING!
COME JOIN THE TEAM
Freck Beauty, Los Angeles CA
Freck Beauty is a boutique cosmetic/skincare brand and home of the original faux freckle cosmetic. We empower consumers 18-35 to embrace their natural beauty through clean, vegan, cruelty-free products. Freck Beauty is a quickly growing brand with a small (but growing) team of badasses with can-do attitudes. Reporting to the managing partners, this position wears a variety of hats, responsible for overseeing direct-to-consumer customer service and social media presence to ensure desired results are consistent with Freck’s overall strategy and mission. You’ll have to maintain control of the voice of the brand, so we expect you to be an experienced team member who can pivot between tasks efficiently. If you have excellent people skills, are a great writer and have exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITES
- Organize and pack direct to consumer and wholesale orders daily
- Assemble paperwork, receipts and print labels based on carrier
- Inventory management
- Create paperwork, such as packing lists, commercial invoice and other needed documents
- Schedule pickups with DHL and UPS
- Order packaging supplies when needed
- Make sure tracking is uploaded into our internal system
- Package drop-offs when needed
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Running errands to our lab, storage, etc. when needed
- Must have reliable transportation
- Good problem-solving skills
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Reliable, hard-working and trustworthy
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- $14/ hr or DOE
- Part time from our Atwater Village office
- Monday - Friday. Hours start at 1pm and end between 4-5pm daily
- 1 week paid vacation over holiday
- Healthcare not provided
None, entry level.
Los Angeles, CA (Required)
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume & why you think you'd be a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to put your favorite emoji in the subject line.
Featured image via @gabbois